Electronic Mailing List Subscription Management
- Multiple Message Format - Subscribers receive individual copies of each message posted to the list.
- Digest Format - Subscribers receive a single message once a day containing a compilation all messages posted to the list during the proceeding 24 hours.
- Subscribe - Initial subscription request. You will be required to respond to a confirmation email to complete the subscription process.
- Unsubscribe - Completely removes your subscription from the mailing list.
- Inactive - Temporarily suspends email delivery without completely unsubscribing from the list.
- Active - Reavtivate an inactive subscription.
The National EMS Memorial Service maintains an electronic mailing list to allow stakeholders and other interested parties to keep informed about and discuss issues relating to the National EMS Memorial Service. This list is also used to send notifications when a line of duty death occurs.
The mailing list is available in two (2) formats:
You may use the form below to manage your subscription to our mailing list. There are four (4) actions from which to choose:
To add, remove or change the status of a subscription, simply enter you email address, select the format you desire, and choose the appropriate action button below.